Reading Time: < 1 minute
On today’s Intelligent Money Minute, we’ll interview Dan Hamilton on Real Estate tips for successful professionals. We discuss conservative tips for HENRYs who are looking to buy a home. Our previous podcasts with Dan highlighted Four Secrets to Know When Selling Your Home and Reasons for Entering The Real Estate Profession. Dan suggests the following tips:
- Talk to a reputable lender.
- No more than 25% of your net income.
- Build in financial flexibility.
I’ll be interviewing Dan on several podcasts regarding the Greenville market and on real estate in general, so be sure to subscribe to our Intelligent Money Minute podcasts.
Dan is a founding partner and the Operating Principal of Keller Williams Realty Greenville-Upstate, one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate brokerages in the Upstate. He is also the founder and Team Leader of Hamilton and Co. of Keller Williams Realty.
Dan Hamilton Bio
A longtime member of the Greenville community, Dan is passionate about serving and improving our community, and, to that end, he currently serves, or has served, in the following capacities:
- South Carolina House of Representatives District 20
- Board Member, Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency
- Vice Chairman, Greenville County Redevelopment Authority
- Director & Secretary/Treasurer, Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS
- Co-Chair, Greenville Workforce Housing Trust Fund Task Force
- Chairman, Greenville Housing Fund
On November 4, 2008, Dan was elected to serve his community in the South Carolina House of Representatives. He was elected Vice-Chairman of the Freshman Caucus and Chairman of the Upstate Caucus. He also serves on the Judiciary Committee.