Reading Time: < 1 minute
On today’s Intelligent Money Minute, I’ll interview Dan Hamilton on some key real estate metrics and where we may be in the Greenville real estate cycle. Our previous podcast with Dan highlighted the Greenville Hotspots and Where Greenville May be Trending. Dan and his team look at four key metrics to help them determine where we might be in the real estate cycle:
- Average Price
- Days on Market
- Number of Homes Sold
I’ll be interviewing Dan on several podcasts regarding the Greenville market and on real estate in general, so be sure to subscribe to our Intelligent Money Minute podcasts.
Dan is a founding partner and the Operating Principal of Keller Williams Realty Greenville-Upstate, one of the largest and fastest growing real estate brokerages in the Upstate. He is also the founder and Team Leader of Hamilton and Co. of Keller Williams Realty.
Dan Hamilton Bio
A long time member of the Greenville community, Dan is passionate about serving and improving our community and to that end he currently serves or has served in the following capacities:
- South Carolina House of Representatives District 20
- Board Member, Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency
- Vice Chairman, Greenville County Redevelopment Authority
- Director & Secretary/Treasurer, Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS
- Co-Chair, Greenville Workforce Housing Trust Fund Task Force
- Chairman, Greenville Housing Fund
On November 4, 2008, Dan was elected to serve his community in the South Carolina House of Representatives. He was elected Vice-Chairman of the Freshman Caucus and Chairman of the Upstate Caucus. He also serves on the Judiciary Committee.