Stewarding The Assets Remaining (or STAR Talk) is a talk designed especially for retirees, families and nonprofits. We know you want to ensure assets are left in a responsible and fair manner. Some of the things we cover in this talk are:
- Do I have the right estate plan?
- When is the right time and how to have “the Talk” with family and what should we talk about?
- Avoiding Uncle Sam- Tax efficient ways to leave charitable gifts
- Children vs. Charity- How to be philanthropic and have peace amongst family members.
- Giving now vs. Giving Then
- Donor Advised Funds vs. Private Foundations