Reading Time: 1 minute
Thinking about selling your home, but you have no idea where to start? On today’s Intelligent Money Minute, we’ll interview Dan Hamilton on four seller secrets you may want to know when selling your home. Our previous podcasts with Dan highlighted Tips for Downsizing Your Home in the Next Decade and Greenville Hotspots and Where Greenville is Trending. Dan suggests the following seller secrets:
- Set a realistic price.
- Get your house show-ready.
- Create that eye-catching entrance.
- Visualize your ideal buyer.
I’ll be interviewing Dan on several podcasts regarding the Greenville market and on real estate in general, so be sure to subscribe to our Intelligent Money Minute podcasts.
Dan is a founding partner and the Operating Principal of Keller Williams Realty Greenville-Upstate, one of the largest and fastest growing real estate brokerages in the Upstate. He is also the founder and Team Leader of Hamilton and Co. of Keller Williams Realty.
Dan Hamilton Bio
A longtime member of the Greenville community, Dan is passionate about serving and improving our community, and, to that end, he currently serves, or has served, in the following capacities:
- South Carolina House of Representatives District 20
- Board Member, Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency
- Vice Chairman, Greenville County Redevelopment Authority
- Director & Secretary/Treasurer, Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS
- Co-Chair, Greenville Workforce Housing Trust Fund Task Force
- Chairman, Greenville Housing Fund
On November 4, 2008, Dan was elected to serve his community in the South Carolina House of Representatives. He was elected Vice-Chairman of the Freshman Caucus and Chairman of the Upstate Caucus. He also serves on the Judiciary Committee.