With Flash Briefing, Alexa delivers news and content from popular broadcasters, local weather information, and more. To add our Intelligent Money Minute to your daily briefing:
1. Open up your Amazon Alexa App
2. Go to the menu.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down to the Alexa Preferences section and select Flash Briefing.
5. Select Get more Flash Briefing content.
6. Type “Intelligent Money Minute”, then click on “Intelligent Money Minute” Skill.
You have now added Intelligent Money Minute to your daily briefing.
You can select Edit Order to arrange when your selected news programs play during your Flash Briefing.
Note: Your Flash Briefing settings apply to all Alexa devices registered to your Amazon account, and all users in your home get access to the same Flash Briefing content. However, if you or anyone in your home has a voice profile, Flash Briefing automatically skips stories and news items you’ve already heard. To learn more, go to About Alexa Voice Profiles.
Listen to Your Flash Briefing
To Listen to Your Flash Briefing, say:
- “What’s the news?”
- “What’s my Flash Briefing?”
To Navigate Your Flash Briefing, say: